||21 ft 6 in (6.55 meters)
||Auburn Hills, MI
|Number of Engines
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
Speed. Handling. Comfort. Space. Versatility. The sterndrive-powered TAHOE 215 Xi brings it all to the table to ensure you and your crew has all the performance and comfort needed to escape with style. So, strap on the wakeboard and test your watersports skills. Set up the fishing chair, haul out the rods and reel in the catch of a lifetime. Pop out the cooler and picnic on the water. And hold on tight as you cruise all-out to nowhere in particular. Inside and out, this well-equipped sport deck boat is designed to do it all.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Bow platform w/anchor locker & 4-step telescoping boarding ladder
- 2 removable fishing chairs w/2 bow & 1 aft base locations
- Bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage
- 20-gal. (75.71 L) aerated bow livewell
- Port refreshment center w/pull-out sprayer & 15-gal. (56.78 L) freshwater tank
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & storage
- L-lounge w/molded-in storage, removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler & removable table
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- Aft swim platform w/2 storage areas & 4-step telescoping boarding ladder
- Length:21' 6"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 7' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 36 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 1800 lbs.
- Max. person & gear weight: 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 30.75"
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 16"
- Draft (trimmed down): 32.5"
- Average dry weight: 3350 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4350 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 25' 3"
- Storage length: 23' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & anodized aluminum frame w/quick-release hardware
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Removable table w/base
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- Fire extinguisher
- Acrylic windscreen
- Power steering
- Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure & water temperature
- Lowrance® digital depth finder
- Livewell fill & pump-out controls
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Storage compartment
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow fishing platform w/molded, non-skid surface, 2 fishing seat bases, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Fiberglass motor cover
- Aft swim platform w/fishing seat base, insulated storage & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump w/auto switch
- Bilge blower
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, blower, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Bow 20-gal. (75.71 L) livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, pump-out system & adjustable spray head
- 2 removable fishing seats w/2 bow positions & 1 aft position & designated storage space
- 3 starboard rod holders
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor w/bow receptacle
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Bow lounge seating w/molded, insulated & drained storage below
- Port refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer & on-demand freshwater w/15-gal. (56.78 L) tank
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- Aft sunpad
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops/ Tracker Boat Center DETROIT
4500 Baldwin Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326